[OB58 Update: Daggers Slight Buff]
- Time between daggers reduced from 0.1 to 0.05
- Projectile Size increased by 16%
- Projectile Speed Increased from 260 to 400
- Projectile Gravity Increased by 33%
She got slight buff on her daggers, which is neat. It allows her to spam those LMB from distance while waiting for the opportunity to Pounce enemies in the face.
In my opinion, Artful Dodger is currently Maeve's strongest legendary. I prefer it rather than Pounce reset upon elims, or dealing more damage with the first shot after Prowl. They're just not worth the trade. As a cute tiny annoying flank who face the target head on, she desperately needs the self-sustain to avoid being burst down in a shot or two.
- Shred IV: this card makes Pounce cooldown become 8 seconds. Why would you wait for 10 seconds if you can get 8 instead? A lot of people think that it's not necessary to use Shred anymore because most likely we'll just reset Pounce cooldown anyway with Nine Lives, but i disagree because i kinda threat Nine Lives like Ice Block. I only use it when i really need to use it.
- Savagery IV: Maeve has low health pool and most likely be the one who's gonna fight the enemy dead on. This is what we need to survive a tight situation. It's always good to deal damage and get healed at the same time. But remember, Savagery only heals when we hit an enemy. So make sure every Pounce counts.
- Patch Up II: adding 160 more heal to Artful Dodger's heal. Since OB44 went live, everyone seems to be able to deal crazy tons of damage. So i decided to increase her self-healing capability a bit.
- Chase I: this is my preference. If you wanna get the OB44 Prowl speed back, you can commit 2 points on this card.
- Predation I: free Nimble 1 anytime we're out of combat.
For item pickups, Chronos is an obvious purchase. It helps us a lot reducing Nine Lives long cooldown. And Prowl.
Healing item choices are between Veteran or Kill to Heal. The reason why i took Veteran into consideration was because in OB43, its cost is reduced. So it'll only need 1200 credit to fully upgraded it. And a champ like Maeve, engaging and disenganging combat is never a big deal. But honestly, i always buy Kill to Heal because the heal burst adds up to the heal from Nine Lives gonna help her survive dangerous situations.
Damage item, always my personal favorite, Cauterize.
For defense item, as usual, depends on what damage type is giving us hard time to deal with.
Pick your fight carefully. Be smart, and pick off those helpless, isolated squishies first. Be extremely careful when facing off against Sha Lin in a tight room or corridor. Getting stunned by him is basically a death sentence. And never bother to 1v1 a tank unless they have critical health.
Other things to keep in mind, no Rogue's gambit, no Pounce reset upon elimination. So, always wait for Nine Lives off cooldown everytime we want to initiate fights. Never going in without Nine Lives. Ever. Always know when to pick or run away from fights. All we need to do is being a sweeper for our team. A pseudo-damage, if you will. Remember, we still have the capabilities to chase down people. Be more patience, do some poke damage first from an angle using her daggers to it's fullest potential (still no damage fall-off, so we can poke from safe distance) then dive in when the low health enemies start to backing off, secure those kills.
Do note that this build is based around my preferences. It works wonder for me, but may not for you. So i encourage you to keep finding builds that suit you better than this.
Before i end this guide, i wanna say thank you very much for every each one of you who kindly gave me an upvote for this deck (pre OB44). I'm really glad you find this deck to be useful in a certain way. I honestly never expect this deck is going to has that many upvote in such short period of time. Again, thank you so much! Good luck have fun!